So we head out tomorrow morning. Our plan is to drive to Corner Brook, have dinner with a friend, and then head to the ferry. We have booked a cabin, so we should be able to get somewhat of a decent sleep. More worrisome is the dogs, who have to spend the night locked in the Van...hopefully little to no destruction ensues.
Our plans for the next day are somewhat shady. We are planning to meet some friends outside of Halifax for dinner, so our main objective is to find a good place to walk the dogs. We may do some of the Cabot Trail, or not. We shall see.
After dinner we will attempt to put a few more miles on the road but not too many, as the next day will be close to 11 hours on the road - which will get us to Montreal that evening - and mostly then is when I will be able to update again.
I am not sure how often I will get to update - and I have to figure out how this all works, such as how to post pictures etc, but we'll try it out and see how it goes.
Cheers
good title.
ReplyDeletehappy trails christine!
ReplyDeleteHave a great adventure :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be checking in on your adventure. You're inspiring me to blog about the move...
ReplyDeleteKelly gets half the credit for the title as it was a joint effort. Thanks for the well wishes!
ReplyDelete